At Sensaria, we have solutions for customers of all sizes looking for a print-on-demand integration, whether it be an emerging business or an established large brand. In this blog, we will cover the software integration methods available to small to medium sized businesses with orders under 1,000 units monthly that do not require or cannot support an API integration. These solutions are quick to set up, making them great for customers who are looking to place orders right away or who might have missed our API integration cutoff during the holiday season.
The first of our two simple software integration methods is Product Hub. This dropshipping software is aimed at small businesses who require automated fulfillment for their website built on ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, Etsy, Amazon, BigCommerce, WooCommerce and others. This integration method includes dropship automation tools such as csv file order import and order reports. A list of Product Hub’s top features includes:
- Ideal for start-up or small businesses that require automated fulfillment
- Access to popular print-on-demand products along with other trending 3rd party POD products
- Seamlessly integrate with ecommerce platforms including Shopify, Etsy, Woo, Big Commerce & more
- Pay via credit card & Paypal
- Download order reports
- Allows for csv file order import
- Supports premium branding options
Product Hub’s most popular print-on-demand wall and home decor products include canvas wraps, economy framed prints, and posters. Popular 3rd party POD products include tumblers, hoodies, and folded cards.
GO by Sensaria + JONDO
GO is an easy-to-use manual dropshipping software platform from Sensaria + JONDO. Sign up is near instant, and orders can be placed immediately upon access. An intuitive user interface makes ordering simple, and power features like Quick Order and Bulk Order allow for multi-product ordering. Built as a dropshipping software, GO offers both white label and premium branding options as part of order fulfillment.
A list of GO’s top features includes:
- Ideal for artists/photographers or emerging brands utilizing ecommerce platforms
- Access to JONDO’s full global product catalog
- White label & premium branding options
- Pay via credit card & Paypal
- Order as little as 1 print
- Quick Order enables multi-product ordering via drag and drop interface
- Bulk Order enables multi-product ordering via csv import
GO’s most popular print-on-demand products include canvas prints, paper prints, custom pillows, and blankets. Other available product options include acrylic prints, metal prints, peel and stick prints, photo panels, banners, yard signs, mugs, and pet bandanas.
Product Hub & GO are software integration methods designed to get customers up and running in little to no time so that they can start pushing orders through their ecommerce platforms right away. We believe that a print-on-demand integration should be accessible to customers of all sizes, and these solutions give Sensaria’s emerging customers options in how to access our services. If you are interested in leveraging Product Hub or GO for your print-on-demand business, reach out to us today.