At Sensaria, we recognize that our impact goes beyond the products we make and customers we serve.
Respecting Our People
We commit to a culture where employees feel the support, trust and empowerment needed to do their jobs with excellence.
- Safe, fun and respectful environment for our employees to be themselves
- Equal opportunity employer — diversity is how we continue to grow and innovate
- Comprehensive benefits package offered, including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) and an employee assistance program
Respecting Our Community
We foster a culture of innovative problem-solvers. When needs arise in our communities, we take action to help.
As COVID-19 started to impact communities around the country, Sensaria:
- Redirected our engineering, manufacturing and supply chain teams to rapidly design, produce and ship over 25,000 face shields to first responders, healthcare workers and businesses
- Produced hospital gowns in partnership with Lamar Advertising and Louisiana State University for distribution to hospitals around the New Orleans metro area
- Donated signage to hospitals and testing sites
Check out our COVID-19 page for updates on relief and safety efforts. Working together, we will reach the other side of this global health crisis.
Respecting Our Planet
Every day our dedicated Green Action Team works to reduce our carbon footprint and use of natural resources in ways large and small:
- Upgrading facilities for more efficient use of natural resources
- Working with local, state and federal agencies to meet or exceed health & safety regulations affecting employees, communities and the environment
- Prioritizing pollution prevention, ethical natural resource management and waste minimization
- Diverting waste from landfills at all sites
- Transitioning our Colorado locations to Zero Waste offices
- Employee programs to clean up local parks, encourage car sharing and biking to work, and create new electric car charging stations
- Increasing our assortment of eco-friendly and eco-solution products